Monday to Friday: 8am - 11.30am
Weekends: 9am - 11.30am
- Banana and bran muffins £2.50
- Freshly baked croissants £2.50
- Organic sourdough or rye toast, homemade Preston Hall jams and marmalades £3.50
- Bircher muesli, apple, dates and almonds £5.50
- Botanist granola, honey and Greek yoghurt £5.50
- Scottish porridge oats with golden syrup £5.50
- Soft boiled hen eggs, Marmite soldiers £6
- Free range eggs on toasted sourdough or rye £6.50
- Scrambled / poached / fried
- Fruit plate, yoghurt, toasted seeds £7.50
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon, scrambled eggs, toast £9
- Dill cured gravad lax, rye toast, ricotta, coriander, caper and red onion salad £11
- Eggs Benedict / Eggs Florentine / Eggs Royale (Single or double) £7.50 / £12.50
- Blueberry buttermilk pancakes, smoked streaky bacon, maple syrup £11
- Avocado on toast, smoked streaky bacon £11.50
- Sweetcorn fritters, roast vine tomato, smoked streaky bacon, baby spinach, avocado salsa £12
- The Botanist Breakfast £14
- Smoked streaky bacon, mini Cumberland sausages, Mrs Brown's black pudding, roast vine tomatoes, field mushrooms, baked beans, cumin spiced home fries, hen's eggs
- The Botanist Hot Chocolate £3.60
- In honour of Sir Hans Sloane's invention of milk chocolate we have specially designed our own hot chocolate made with chocolate flakes and served with a chocolate stirring stick from Rococo Chocolates
- Espresso £2.60
- Double Espresso £3.10
- Macchiato £2.70
- Double Macchiato £3.20
- Cappucino £3.50
- Americano £3.10
- Latte £3.50
- Decaffinated Coffee £3.10
- Cafetiere for one £3.40
- Mocha served with a chocolate stirring stick from Rococo Chocolates £3.80
Whole leaf loose speciality tea from Jing
Jing imports teas from the world's finest tea farmers in China, India, Sri Lanka, Japan and Taiwan. Many of the teas and herbal infusions are special, rare teas which are seldom seen outside their country of origin. All of the teas and herbal infusions listed below are from Jing
Jing teas are made with the whole tea leaf to ensure the richest and most complex flavours and aromas.
- Breakfast Tea £3.10
- The ultimate breakfast tea made from Assam teas. This tea has a low tannin content and a highly aromatic, fruity and spicy flavour producing a bright coppery tea.
- Jing Earl Grey £3.10
- A China black tea blended with natural bergamot oil to produce a natural citrus taste.
- Lapsang Souchoung £3.50
- A rich, smokey tasting tea made with leaves dried in baskets over resinous pine wood fires.
Jing's whole leaf green teas are vacuum packed at source to ensure extraordinarily fresh and bright flavours.
- Organic Gunpowder Supreme Green Tea £3.10
- Delicious, fresh, sweet green tea.
- Jasmine Pearls £4.10
- A perfectly balanced green tea scented with fresh jasmine pearls
- Hand-Tied Flowering Osmanthus £4.10
- A stunning hand-tied flowering tea made with the finest green tea buds and beautiful aromatic flowers
- Mango Tea £3.10
- A delicious blend of fresh green tea, rich black tea and whole mango pieces. A sweet, lightly spicy and refreshing tea
- Organic White Peony £3.50
- Fresh, fragrant and fulfilling, this is a unique blend of white tea and rosebuds.
- Vintage Puerh Tea £4.10
- Specially selected vintage tea leaves which produce earthly, rich and deeply textured tea and is reputed to aid weight loss.
All of our herbal infusions are made from whole leaves and flowers
- Fresh Mint Tea £3.10
- A refreshing tea made with fresh mint leaves
- Organic Whole Camomile Flowers £3.10
- Pure, whole organic chamomile flowers sourced from lush Egyptian fields.
- Lemon Verbena £3.10
- A perfect herbal tea to aid digestion and lift the spirits
- Whole Rosebuds £3.10
- A beautifully fragrant tea made with whole rosebuds.