We're on the hunt for extraordinary team members to join our team. View available roles and apply now to be a part of it!ALL VACANCIES
We're passionate about inspiring staff, encouraging team building and engineering relationships based on education and growth. We are committed to making a real difference to our team.
We take great pride in our ‘promotion from within’ strategy whereby we constantly evolve and develop teams through stuctured training programs and give them the opportunity to move within different areas of the business. We understand that all team members are unique, and we're committed to making a real difference to each and every one of them.
We believe in incentivising and motivating our staff, ensuring they always feel valued. The team benefits package includes:
• Weekly and monthly sales incentive voucher prizes that can be spent from our catalogue (air miles, vouchers, dinners…), hunting and fishing trips abroad for kitchen teams and visiting suppliers for front of house staff, quarterly cooking competitions, supplier trips to Lake District and Yorkshire.
• We also offer a ‘mystery diner bonus scheme’ whereby the staff member who serves a mystery diner is entitled to receive a bonus up to £100, based on his or her service standards.
• We expect our staff to have a good work ethic, arrive on time for their shifts, be well presented and hospitable, always be smiling, be positive, take responsibility and be accountable. In in return all employees have the chance of being awarded Employee of the Month, with a financial bonus.
We all have our strengths and progress at different rates so we have a strong focus on training and development, with weekly training sessions on wines, food and service, first aid courses, food hygiene and health and safety training.
We offer weekly Masterclasses for all front and back of house staff to attend, covering subjects such as Spirits, Food (cheese, shellfish, butchery, etc) and Wines (port, world wines, champagne).
The Management Academy is an exciting programme with 2 levels, each designed in-house.
• Green to Grow, our personalised development programme for waiters and bartenders with potential and ambition to become managers.
• Spring to Success, our five-level workshop-based course, covering areas such as HR, systems, service, people/development and finance. (hyphens, parallel structure between two points)
THE WINE & SPIRIT EDUCATION TRUST (WSET)
• The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is a worldwide-recognised educator program, training students all over the world in wine and spirits.
• At ETM we are very proud to be an accredited provider of WSET course.
• We are providing our key front of house staff with a Level 2 WSET certification.
Get in touch
We constantly have new and exciting employment opportunities. If you do not see an offer matching your profile, you can still email us your CV and cover letter to be considered for future vacancies.CONTACT US